About Swindon's JSNA
- Provides a common view of health and care needs for the local community
- Documents current service provision
- Identifies gaps in health and care services, documenting unmet needs
- Provides evidence of effectiveness for different health and care interventions
- Looks at the health of the population, with a focus on behaviours which affect health such as smoking, diet and exercise.
- Identifies health inequalities
- Is concerned with wider social factors that have an impact on people’s health and wellbeing, such as housing, poverty and employment